Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday

Today was good.  We took it easy this morning which was nice.  My visiting teachers came over and the kids drew pictures for them which was cute.  We went to the bank and got the insurance check signed and then met Casey for lunch so he could sign it also.  I dropped the kids off at school and then I was able to deposit it.  Me and Ruth played barbies and it is so relaxing, we had a fun time doing that.  We walked to get the boys and Oliver was sad because I said he had to stay where I could see him.  He cried the whole way home.  We had a fun time playing after school and it was nice to have some down time.  Casey worked late and I took the kids to pack meeting.  Isaac got the Bobcat badge which is exciting.  Oliver and Ruth were bored and were walking the halls the whole time.  We are headed down tomorrow night.  Thanks for going to see Leona Mom and Dad.  We can make it a good trip.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...