Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday

We had a fun day with Grandma and it is hard to have her go back home.  We got everything we need for the class parties done so that is really nice.  We went to Lee's when she got here and ordered the cookies for Oliver's party.  She went on the field trip and they had a fun time.  They went to a dairy farm and Oliver got to make butter and feed a baby cow.  While they were gone I went to the dentist and had my teeth cleaned.  I picked up Ruth and Mom was done at the same time.  Oliver wanted to stay at school so we went shopping which was fun.  We picked up the boys and got some cookies for a snack.  We had dinner at the Olive Garden and it tasted really good.  The kids even ate which is always nice.  Thank you so much Mom.  It feels good to get so much done.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...