Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Wednesday

Today was good.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Their was a sub so it wasn't as good.  Ruthie wore her princess dress and she looked cute.  Ruthie and me volunteered in Oliver's class today and that was fun.  We had four more people volunteer to help in Oliver's class so I sent out a new email and opened it up and only one person said she would do a game.  So me and Mom will probably still do a craft.  It is funny.  Isaac had a friend Max come over and play.  They played on the trampoline the whole time and had fun.  Casey came home to eat dinner and then finished up working at home.  It is nice he can do that.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...