Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday

I am glad that you guys made it to Vegas.  I hope you have a blast.  The kids didn't have school today and it was really nice to have them home.  We went to exercise class and it was a two hour one for valentines day.  We went to Micheal's and the kids spent their gift cards.  It took a while for them to decided.  Ruthie ended up with a lot of crafts, she loves them.  Oliver got two stuffed animals, a swing and a dinosaur.  Isaac used his to buy minecraft on the switch.  He loves it and played it a lot today.  Thanks again Karen, you are sweet.  Robin, how is the house coming along?  Everyone have a great weekend and have fun.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...