Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday

Today was good.  I was tired also.  We went to story time this morning and that was fun.  Oliver wore his Thor outfit all day and was so excited to wear it to school.  While the kids were at school I was able to put the border on mine and Mom's quilts.  They turned out really good.  Isaac had a foot doctor appointment and a physical therapy appointment.   The foot doctor said that he looked good.  It was really fast and pointless which is fine.  We had time so we stopped at at dinner at McDonalds and the kids could play for a bit.  The physical therapist had his braces ready.  They are just for him to wear in the evenings for an hour to help stretch his legs.  I think that it will help.  I asked about the occupational therapist and he said to give it a couple of months.  If the braces help then he is fine and not to worry about it.  Thanks for everything and have a great night.

Love
Rachel





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...