Sunday, February 2, 2020

Home safe and sound

We left around 4 go make it home before the storm.  If it snows as must as they saw we might get a snow day.  We had a fun time in Logan and got a lot done.  We are having Oliver's birthday party on the 15th.  His theme is going to be Pokémon.  Karen I hope you don't get snowed in.  It looks like Salt Lake and Toole could get it the most due to lake effect.  Right now there is no snow.  Not much else to report from our end.  Robin, I have left things in the car before.  I am sorry you got smelly.  That is hard.  I hope all is going well with your house.  I hope Jeramy's neck is feeling better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...