Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday

Robin, I feel the same way about emails.  I don't ever keep up.  I had 50 new ones from a snow day. Go figure.  We can still meet up for dinner tomorrow.  I was being an old lady about the weather.  We can see how it goes.  I really think the mountains are going to get it worst than us this time.  Dad wanted to put some antifreeze leak stuff in his radiator and you have to drive it for 30 minutes.  We tried to do that on Saturday and Sunday when we went to Logan but there was too much fluid in the radiator so today it was better and we drove to Park City and met up with Karen and got treats for the weekend.  It was neat to still have it light on the way home.  I love sunshine.  Rachel, I love the quilts.  WOW.  They are amazing.  They are fun.  Robin if you want me to buy a back for yours let me know.  I also think Oliver is so cute in his Thor outfit.  I bet he wears that one out from wearing it all the time.  I am glad that Isaac's feet checked out.  Try the braces and see how he does.LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...