Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday

So I decided I need to stop staying up until 2 and then get up late so this morning I was up by 730 and working by 8.  It was a good idea.  I need to do that more.  I am always antsy.  I feel like I am trapped and can't go anywhere and everywhere I go I feel like I am breaking the rules.  They have put so much guilt on everyone and the thing is we all are going to get the virus.  They are just trying to spread it out.  They act like if I stay in I will never get it.

I am glad you registered for classes Karen.  That is good.  Robin good luck at work tomorrow, I hope it goes OK. At least you get out of the house. I am sorry that Jeramy still doesn't feel good. Does he need a new antibiotic?  He should be feeling a lot better by now.  I love that picture of Jenkins.  Did he put the animal by him or did you?  That is so dang cute.  Rachel I am glad that things are going good.  That is weird your are still having spring break.  I am excited to play.  It is true about Covid or allergies.  Everything is in bloom right now.  I wish it would warm up and be sunny.  I think that might help us all.

I was so far behind all day.  Payroll is kicking me.  For some reason I had 477 people on my payroll this morning.  Needless to say that threw me for a loop.  It took me most of the morning to deal with that.  Everyone be safe and sound.  Intermountain came out and announced pay cuts.  That should be interesting.  It was doctors and nurses.  That is going to piss them off.  That should be interesting how that blows over.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...