Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday

I stayed up late and then slept late and took a nap.  I love that minion on you corner Robin,  That is cute.  I have one you gave me if you need another one.  I am glad every one had a nice day.  We did go to Winco to get toilet paper and they had paper towels.  For some reason that made me feel good.  It wasn't very crowded at all and we parked really far away and walked around that felt nice. Rachel that looks really good.  You will have to share that recipe.  Did the kids eat it?  I made roast beef enchiladas and they tasted really good.  I good a roast before Covid and had some left.  I had bought some enchilada sauce also and so I made them tonight.  there are some things I have enjoyed and cooking has been one of them.  Cleaning up has also felt really nice.  Well enjoy the week working from home.  Robin, Do you think you will work this week?  Be safe out there LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...