Thursday, April 2, 2020

touch

Today was good. Jenkins is taking full advantage of the new ramp we put together on our room. He has to touch me all night all cuddled up. It's hard to sleep with a dead weight fur ball but we are going to figure it out. Work was slow going today but I made it out alive. Then we just relaxed all night. We ordered artificial grass for the back strip of backyard we have. We were suppose to get 5 rolls but only one shipped. So I wrote the people we ordered from to see if the packages just got split up during shipping. I think once we tighten the grass down and take out the rolls it will look so nice . My throat hurts so bad. I think I have allergies. But I just downed some day quill incase it's something more serious. I hope everyone has a good friday
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...