Saturday, April 4, 2020

Nice day

Rachel stayed Friday and Saturday and Saturday Karen came down.  We have had a really nice time.  We wen to parks.  Liberty and the peace park and then hiked around the lake Bonniville trail.  Issac got stuck on a hike but Grandpa rescued him on Friday.  We just got picnic food and it tasted so good and felt so nice to be out in the sunshine.  I think we all got a little burnt.  Robin, I am so sorry you and Jeramy are sick.  We can bring you anything you need.  We are not more than a phone call away for sure.  Rest and drink plenty of liquids.  Thanks Rachel and Karen for coming down and playing.  I really needed that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...