Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday

Good luck with your shot tomorrow Karen.  Not much going on with us.  It took me most of the day to do payroll.  They aren't cutting it off until Tuesday at noon now so I didn't work on Sunday and it was a lot to do.  We watched the Phantom of the Opera tonight and I really enjoyed that.  That was our excitement.  Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and today was May the 4th be with you.  Well everyone have a great Tuesday.  Dad and I are feeling a lot better.  I think we are over it.  We did go for a walk this afternoon and that was nice.  Everyone be safe.  LOVE MOM PS Rachel did the tiles come for the roof today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...