Sunday, May 3, 2020

WOW

Robin that looks really nice.  You did a great job.  I love the corner you put turf on.  Getting rid of those rocks make it look so nice.  I am with everyone else.  We just were lazy today.  We did go for a walk so that was nice.  Rachel, I love the quilt thanks for doing that.  It is so beautiful.  I love the design on the back.  Well everyone have a nice week.  The malls are opening back up.  That is encouraging.  We haven't been anywhere for a week now.  It seems weird.  We are going to have to go to the store sometime soon.  I think we are getting a lot better now so I don't worry so much about it.  I am going to wear a mask however.  I was hoping Hobby Lobby would open up soon. I don't know why,  I just want to walk around.  Well have a nice Monday.  It is payroll Monday but I was caught up and they aren't doing it until Tuesday now so I didn't work today.  I can work longer tomorrow if I need to.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...