Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday

Today was good and I felt productive.   I walked and did exercise class.  School was good.  The kids aren't as excited about it but they are still good to do the work.  I finished working through Dad's paper, tell him thank you again.  I am going to go through it again.  I weed wacked the edges of the backyard and it looks better.  We rode bikes a bit also.  We picked up the rest of Oliver's school stuff this evening.   Ruthie had a meltdown last night and she picked it back up this morning.   So I gave her extra attention today and she had a better day.  I hope you guys have a good Tuesday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...