Thursday, May 7, 2020
tricky
Today was long. But I made it out alive. I mowed the lawn and trimmed the edges. I was tricky and put Jenkins bed next to ours on a platform. We are trying it out tonight. He's already snuggled in so hopefully he won't sneek in and take up bed space. For a small dog he takes up a lot of room. Congrats on being married 14 years that is wild time really flies fast when you look back at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment