Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday

It was really really hot today.  I hope it is ok at Lagoon but I figure we swim a lot so that helps.  Casey is going to stay and work Sunday.  Today was good.  We walked this morning and then I went to exercise class. Oliver was out of chocolate milk so we went the cheese factory and then went grocery shopping.  The kids played in the sprinklers and bit this afternoon but was so hot we ended up in the basement watching movies.  The neighbor was asking about the property line.  He heard the fence was off.  So Casey looked it up and after work we went and got a measuring tape.  Ruth came with and loved having the windows down.  We measured the yard and it turns out the fence is in the right place.  So that was good to clear up.  He came over and Casey showed him the map.  Then we mowed the lawn.  I took Tony for a walk.  The kids didn't want to go.  Love you guys and the kids are super excited for Lagoon.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...