Wednesday, July 29, 2020

WOW

I can't believe you both lost your CEO's that is huge.  It will be interesting to see how things go.  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  I am going into to work tomorrow.  I have a whole bunch of stuff that needs to be signed.  I am also going in really early on Friday to be a greeter and then I am going to Park City to help set up a retreat.  I am not staying long just long enough to make sure everything is going OK.  I am going to Karen's afterwards and spend the night at her place.  It is going to be strange to have to get up in the morning.  My alarm on my phone hasn't been working so I was a little late for work this morning.  I deleted the alarm and put a new one in.  I hope it works.  Where to do you print those pictures?  I would like to print some off for my desk.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...