Sunday, July 26, 2020

Thanks

Good job with school Karen.  This has been a rough semester and you have done amazing.  You are awesome.  Sorry I have been the worst at blogging. We had a really fun time with Mom and Robin.  Thank you so much for coming up.  Tony woke up early today so I took him on a walk.  I had a meeting this morning and it went well.  I was able to see for a while and that was fun.  I am almost done with my sewing machine cover.  We made kabobs for dinner and they tasted really good, thanks Mom.  We walked to the park after dinner and the kids played for a bit.  It was nice to have a day off.  Love you guys and good luck with your Monday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...