Monday, July 27, 2020

Monday

Congratulations Karen, those are great grade.  That is a beautiful gazebo Robin.  I am so excited for you.  You will have so much fun on your deck.  Today was good and ended up being busy.  I went to exercise class and it was really hot.  We went to the library and got new books.  Oliver's friend came over and play.  They played Legos and had a really fun time.  A lady is moving so I went and helped clean her kitchen.  Randy and Teri stopped by to say hi.  It was super windy on our walk tonight.  The kids thought it was horrible but I thought it felt nice.  I finished my sewing machine cover and I love it.  It turned out really nice.  It has lots of pockets which will be nice.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...