Sunday, July 26, 2020

Quiet day

I slept in today and then we just kind of vegged.  We did go to the mall and walked around and had a blizzard at DQ.  It was so good.  I had one the other day that was Raspberry, chocolate and brownie.  It is really good.  The mall was crowded.  We came home and I made a zucchini casserole that tasted a lot like spaghettis.  It was good. We have a ton left so it will be dinner tomorrow as well.  Rachel, I am glad you got to sew a little bit and that the kabobs turned out.  I was a little worried the meat would be too little.  Karen, congratulations on being almost done.  Tomorrow a test and then you are free until September.  Robin, I am glad you got a gazebo to protect the smoker.  That made me laugh.  I am glad that Jeramy is having fun with his new toy.  Everyone enjoy the week.  It is the last week in July.  July went way to fast for me.  I love this time of year.  It is really hot but I love the long days.  I did work a little bit tonight for payroll.  It is always so nice to start Monday with a lot of that done.  LOVE MOM  PS the quilts at the fireworks pictures are pretty dang cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...