Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday

 It is really cold here also.  Today was busy.  I walked and went to exercise class, we did yoga today.  Ruth had a playdate afterwards and they played really cute together.  We had a quick lunch and then went to Isaac's school to help his class make fossils.  It was a fun activity and I like helping in his class.  My purse strap broke yesterday.  I had some kohls cash so me and Ruth went and got a new one.  She was really cute to help me pick one out.  We picked up the boys and went to Stephanie's house so the dogs and kids could play.  They all had a fun time.  Casey went to look at someone's trees after work so he was late coming home.  We just watched movies and turned on the fireplace.  Have a good Saturday.  Thanks for getting everything for the halloween party Mom.  It looks cute.


Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...