Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday

 It is suppose to get super cold this weekend.  I am so not ready for that.  I went into work early today so I got to leave early as well.  That was nice.  We stopped at Walmart and I got everything we needed for the Halloween parties.  I thought that would take me all weekend but Walmart had everything.  That was really nice.  I would like individually wrapped spoons.  Thought I would got to Orson Gigi tomorrow and see if they sell them.  Robin, I am sorry you had to drive into SLC.  Did they have any good gossip?  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Karen I thought you would have reached your deductible by now.  I am glad it didn't cost you anything.  Well everyone have a nice weekend.  Bundle up.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...