Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday

 Good job on your acl Karen.  You are a rock star.  When are we going to Wendover?  Wasn't it in November?  I can go but maybe not spend the night.  Today was long for me also.  We were tired.  Oliver was sad this morning because Tony was chewing his toy.  So I was waiting for him to calm down and Isaac was worried we were going to be late for school.  We made it to school on time and everything was fine.  I was learning about neural networks in my class and it was harder to understand.  I need to read about it more.  Oliver had a friend over after school and he is a cute boy, they had fun.  I cleaned the house up also.  After he left me and Oliver worked on cutting down the sun chokes.  He has been working on it and he wanted my help today.  It looks nice to have to cleaned up.

Love

Rachel

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...