Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday

 I went to work today to give a tour to a new hire.  I wasn't going to spend the whole day but I ended up being there until 3.  I just came home and took a nap.  It felt nice.  Karen I am so proud of you.  Way to keep that A1C going good.  Rachel is Tony's hair changing color.  He looked really light brown in that picture.  Robin you made my day with those sayings.  That is so funny.  Kay wanted to spend the night also but I think she was thinking Friday night.  I can talk to her.  I am with Rachel, I don't think I will spend the night but if I feeling alright, I am planning on going the day  Is that OK?  I guess they got the Batelle order at Sear.  It is for 2 units.  Neal thinks he has covid.  I guess he isn't feel great.  I haven't heard if the tests came back yet.  Have a nice hump day.  I am going to stay home and work and then I have to go in early on Thursday to do covid screenings.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...