Friday, December 18, 2020

Home again, Home again

 We left and came home this afternoon.  There was a big wreck on the freeway and dad's program said to take a back way.  I think it took longer but it was nice to see the sights instead of sitting on the freeway.  I sure had a nice time in Logan.  It was just slow and I get to spend some craft time with the kids.  I love the new fire place.  They are going to love it not being so cold in that room.  Halleluiah Trail is on net flixs so we watched that tonight.  Everyone enjoy the weekend.  Karen is coming down tomorrow and we are going food shopping so if anything sounds good text us.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...