Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I almost didn't go but I am glad I talked myself into going.  After lunch we took Tony to the dog park.  He loves it there. Ruth is good to play with all the dogs.  We walked to pick up the boys.  Oliver cried the whole way because he wanted to drive. Isaac walked with his friend.  The have been having snowball fights on the way home.  It takes him forever and he loves it.  We decided not to sled since Oliver was grumpy so we watched the croods.  We took Isaac to basketball practice but we didn't get the right place again.  The coach has Covid and the replacement doesn't have us on his list I guess.  I have the coaches number and I think she is going to straighten everything out.  We went to the hobby lobby so Oliver could get a craft with his tooth money.  He got some wooden things to paint.  Love you guys and be careful driving tomorrow Mom.  I hope it is ok.  We are super excited to have you.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...