Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday

 We got a foot of snow last night.  It was pretty.  Tony did well walking in it this morning and my new boots were nice.  I shoveled the driveway when we got home so it was busy getting everyone ready for school.  Ruth was the super star today we we stopped at the store to get a snack. I had a dentist appointment to put my permanent crown on.  I was fine.  Probably not as tramatic as Karen's appointment.  Ruth had dance this afternoon, her last one for this year.  She will start again in January.  The boys really wanted to go sledding so I called Casey and he said to just go.  The kids are getting old enough I can go by myself.  We had a good time and the kids loved it.  We started at old main then Oliver had to pee so we went home and then went to Hyde Park.  It was fun.  Ruth and Casey went to Jonanns when he got home to buy me a Christmas present.  She has been so sweet to think about other people and wanting to get them presents.  Love you guys and hope you stay warm.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...