Sunday, December 13, 2020

Thanks

 Thanks for the pictures Karen.  It was a perfect day yesterday guys.  Isaac was so happy.  Thank you so much.  You guys are awesome.  Everyone stayed up late last night watching the Mandalorioan.  I went to bed.  I got up and walked Tony. I had a meeting and they had a hard time getting everyone one the same meeting link so it took at least a half and hour to set up.  So it was ended up being long.  Afterwards we took Tony to the dog park and the kids rode bikes around.  Tony had a fun time and ran and ran.  He does really well with other dogs.  He is very gentle.  I gave my counselors ornaments to deliver and I delivered mine.  It feels so so good to be done with that.  Thanks Mom for putting together the class parties supplies.  I really appreciate it.  We played a lot of twister this evening.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids liked it.  Thanks again for the fun birthday for Isaac.  

Love

Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...