Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Ready to go

 I finished getting crafts ready and I feel better about them. They look cute. We did go to hobby lobby also. It was really picked over. Robin I am glad you are feeling better. I hope you get to stay home soon and work. Karen I like your wash cloth you made you are good at that. I am over my time so we get to leave early for logan. Hopefully before the storm gets too bad. I thought we would leave around 2. I think everything is ready to Go. I think the pipe cleaners are to big but I will ponder that for awhile. I can't believe next week at this time we will be playing for robins birthday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...