Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday

I had a hard time getting started this morning so I took a long nap and it made me feel better.  Dad went and got his eyes check this morning and it took forever.  He needs new glasses.  I guess he has cataracts and they are making his vision a little blurry.  They aren't really bad yet.  Then he had an RA doctor appointment.  He has another doctor appointment in the morning.  I need to make sure I don't put them so close together.  I am going into work after dad's appointment.  That should be good.  Not much else to report on my end.  Karen good luck with this quarter.  I hope it goes smoothly.  Robin hang tough not too much longer now.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...