Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday

 I worked at preschool today.  I was outside with the kids and I missed a call from the school.  Luckily Casey answered and Oliver had cut his foot on the payment somehow.  He was pretty upset so Casey went to school and picked him up. He took him to the doctor to see if he needed stitches.  He was ok and didn't need stitches.  Casey got him pizza and they watched Zorro.  Ruth had a playdate after school and I picked up Oliver's bike.  I programed for a bit and finished laundry.  Ron Adair came over and visited for a bit and then we watched a movie.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...