Monday, May 24, 2021

Monday

I had a hard time sleeping last night so I was also tired today.  I walked and went to exercise class.  The kids didn't have to wear masks and they really liked that.  Isaac was worried that it was going to rain so I drove them.  I programed while Ruth was a school.  I made potato soup and that took a while to do but it tasted good.  The kids didn't eat it.  Oliver wanted a Zorro sword so we went to zucchers and got him one.  The basement had flooded a bit by the toys when we got home so we cleaned that up.  It will be fine.  I am going to work tomorrow.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...