Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday

 Well I worked all day and it was nice.  Nothing excited.  It was one of the bosses birthday and they didn't remember so I ran down and got donuts.  They tasted so good.  Karen I am glad you got your lawn mowed.  Rachel, I hope that Olivers toe is OK.  We are leaving early so we don't get in rush hour traffic.  It is Ruth's preschool graduation.  Robin you will have to let us know how the shot goes for Jeramy.  We did hook up with the Gumm gang for dinner.  Jeff's water heater was leaking so he didn't come and I checked and he had someone coming to look at it tonight.  Austin came down and it was nice to visit with him.  His hair is really long.  It tasted really good.  We went to the Mexican restaurant  where Julie use to live.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...