Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday

 Thank you also for the fun weekend.  Thanks for hosting Karen.  Thanks for putting up with me.  It was fun to see and go hiking.  Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Isaac had a field trip and he was so excited.  He had a fun time and had fun playing in the great salt lake.  I worked on python while Ruth was at school.  Ruth had pictures at her dance class and I should have done her hair better. It will be fine and she is pretty.  After dinner we went to elk ridge and flew the drone.  The kids are getting better at it.  Everyone rode their bikes and I walked Tony.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...