Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday

 I sleep asleep after my alarm went off so I didn't walk.  I programed while Ruth was at school.  I had a dentist appointment to clean my teeth this afternoon.  Ruth had a playdate with her friend after school and she had a fun time.  I set up playdates for the boys this week also, I am on fire.  Casey came home a bit early so we went to the park with bikes and Tony to fly the drone.  It was fun and we are really liking the drone.  Tell Dad thanks.  We are getting in summer mode and staying up too late.  Also after school we cleaned up our little pool but it is too small for Tony.  

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...