Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday

 Today at work was good. Just same old same old. We were told we have to come back to work full time. I hope it will work out ok. I am really nervous for tomorrow. I hope it goes ok and I don't get to sick. Dad took me to gateway. There aren't many stores but there were a lot of people so it didn't feel scary. We thought the planetarium was opening back up but it was still closed. It was nice to do something different. It is suppose to rain this weekend. Robin have a fun baby shower. Karen I hope the rain helps your allergies. Rachel that is funny you have two kids with no front teeth. I am glad your last day at preschool went well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...