Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday

 This week is going so fast I can't believe it.  Good luck tomorrow Mom.  I walked this morning.  I forgot to get a snack for Ruth to take to school because she was superstar.  So I ran and got something really fast.  We helped in Isaac's class for the last time.  They made memory books of what they worked on all year.  It was cute.  I broke the hole puncher.  Preschool was good also.  In the afternoon Ruth was playing with the tinker toys and knocked her loose tooth out.  She looks so different without it.  Collin came over and played with Isaac after school.  Ruth had her last soccer game and got a medal.  We mowed the lawn and weeded.  I love a newly mowed lawn.  Oliver was really cute to help and carry things.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...