Wednesday, May 5, 2021

notice

I'm glad you are feeling better Karen. Being sick it's the worst. Today I put in my notice. It's been stressing me out for some reason. Probably because I'm over emotional. It felt so nice to have out there. I feel lessed stressed. They were nice about it so that is good. Now I can just count down the days :) Jeramy played with his nephew on the Xbox tonight so I did crafts. Jeramy works with a guy who's wife is pregnant. She bought me some ginger treats when they heard I was having morning sickness. She had her baby a few weeks ago so I made her a small blanket. Then I worked on my diamond tinkerbell picture

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...