Saturday, May 8, 2021

Saturday

 Good job guys, I love both of your new furniture.  That is fun.  It was a cold and windy day today.  I walked this morning.  Oliver had a game at 9 and he did really well.  He played goalie and he likes that.  He got the award for most improved player.  Isaac had a tournament so I dropped Oliver at home and picked up Isaac.  I expected them to loose but they ended up winning their first game.  I took him to sonics for a quick lunch and then he had the next game.  They tied that game so they held a kick off and lost that.   Isaac also got most improved player.  Calleen and Allen came up so Casey could fix their car.  They were here while I was at soccer they got it fixed.  We headed up to Lava around 3 and made it there by dinner.  We ate at the This restaurant.  It was ok and I was glad we tried it.  We went to the outdoor pools.  I thought the kids would like them but they didn't.  It was really crowded also.  I love it there.  Ruth had a major meltdown so we had to leave.  Overall it was a fun time and nice to spend the day together.  The meltdown was stressful but we survived.  Primary starts tomorrow so wish me luck.  I hope it goes ok.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...