Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday

 I am glad you are feeling better Karen.  Thanks for the candy also, we loved it.  Today was good.  I walked.  I didn't have to work today so I programed and that was fun.  I worked on it too long this afternoon and didn't finish the laundry.  I curled Ruth's hair and it turned out so good.  We are figuring it out.  The recital was really good and the girls were all so cute.  Casey went backstage after her last dance just to make sure she wasn't overwhelmed like last time but she was happy.  We went to the Olive Garden afterwards and we had a lot of fun.  Isaac blew out his shoe so we went to Als and they had the perfect shoe for him.  It is so hard to find him shoes.  Then we went to yogurtland even though we were full because that was the plan.  It was a fun night.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel














No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...