Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday

 Rachel, I am glad that Ruth did well in her recital.  She is so pretty in her picture.  I had a 7:00 meeting so I was up early.  I was tired.  Our tests came back negative so dad went to the gym today and worked out.  I think that is helping him a lot.  I have to take one more test next Monday and then I will be done with that.  Karen, I am glad you are feeling better.  Robin, I hope you and Luna are doing well.  Not much else to report on my end.  Our neighbor has brought over food for 3 days and we are overflowing.  We have a huge box of oatmeal raisin cookies.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...