Friday, July 9, 2021

Friday

 I went to work today and had the worst runny nose all day.  I hope I am not getting sick.  Work was quiet.  I didn't get a lot done but I made it through.  We were going to get a new car soon anyway we were just kind of waiting to see if I had a job in October.  In a way this is nice we get a new car before that.  They are closing all the IHC pharmacy's except at Primary's.  We went today to pick up drugs and everyone was so sad.  They are laying off 250 people and only have 25 job openings.  It was hard to see all the people I have known have to go through that.  We have an appointment at 10:00 to go check out Mitshibushi  cars.  They have a deal if you buy an SUV they throw in a car.  It has manual transmission but dad seems to think we can do that.  We will see what the catch is.  We did take my car to the dealership and they said for sure my engine was doomed.  Not much else to report on my end.  Be careful in this heat.  It is so hot.  We are going to the Lindsey Springer concert tomorrow night.  I am excited.  Thanks Robin for the tickets. Rachel, I am so glad you got your van working again.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...