Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday

 Well work was ok nothing to exciting. Dad went into work and on his way home the jeep stopped working and had a lot of white smoke come out of it. I went and picked him up. It was legal to park there so it can stay there until we figure it out. It wouldn't be so bad but my car isnt doing great either. When it rain it pours right. We did meet up with the gumm gang and it was nice to visit. We went to Murdock Hyundai after wards and looked around. It is hard to know what the right thing to do is. We will figure it out love mom robin Luna is so cute and I love your pictures Karen congratulations on your test. Rachel that trident stick is really cool. I hope you are ok. Hornet stings really hurt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...