Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday

 I am glad you got an elephant picture Robin.  She is so beautiful.  I hope your test went ok Karen.  I am sorry about the jeep Mom, that is stressful.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and it was nice.  We cleaned the house the morning.  The kids have been really good to help and it had been nice.  Oliver's friend Ewen came over and played all afternoon.  They all had a fun time.  After dinner we went to the car part store.  Casey was working on the van and I was weeding when a hornet stung me.  We found a huge nest in the bricks.  Casey burned them.  I am working on digging up the Irises and am going to plant something different there.  Oliver found some wood when we were hiking and had been wanting to make a Trident with them.  We finally made it tonight and it turned out good.  Love you guys have a good Friday.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...