Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday

 Good job on the new car Mom and Dad.  It looks awesome.  Today was good.  I walked this morning and it was cooler which was nice.  Casey went to Randy's house and finished cutting the tree down.  The kids slept in and I fe asleep on the couch.  When we got up we went over to Randy's and saw the last of the tree being cut.  Then we went to lunch with everyone to del taco.  Then we went to the car was and cleaned the van and crv.  They look so nice now.  Randy gave us some money and Ruth had her tooth fairy money so we went to red balloon toys and got everyone a new toy.  Isaac made dinner all by himself which was very impressive.  I noticed a canal walk in Hyde park and I wanted to check it out so we went and walked it for a while.  It was a nice trail and we had a good time.  We went to Katie Ann's on the way home.  We are getting the jeep tomorrow.  Thanks for letting us take it.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...