Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Late

 Good luck with your test Karen.  You will do great.  We had a good day.  I walked this morning and I have a good book to listen to.  We did exercise class outside and it was hot.  The was the instructors birthday so they made it fun.  All the kids came.to play at the park but since it is the drought they didn't turn on the water park.  We went to the library for a puppet show.  The kids thought it was cool and couldn't figure out how she made the puppets talk.  We got a new movie and a switch game while we were there.  The show was outside and it was hot so we got a drink on the way home.  I didn't notice but Isaac got a mountain dew.  Luckily he didn't drink a lot or it would have been a crazy afternoon. When we got home and watched the movie.  I had book group tonight and it was fun.  It is fun to talk with everyone.  My flowers look so pretty I attached a picture.   Sorry I am late blogging, love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...