Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday

I agree with Karen.  Just making it through today was a big accomplishment.  I didn't walk very far today but it is fine.  I will do better tomorrow.  The kids had swimming lessons and did so good.  Isaac and Oliver are in the same class but Isaac swims a lot better.  Ruth started out in the big pool but then they moved her in the little pool.  She was fine with it and said it was easier.  Oliver was freezing afterwards so we just sat in the chairs and the other two swam.  Isaac friend was there and they had fun.  We just watched movies and were lazy when we got home. Me visiting teachers came over and brought a birthday present.  Karen's uv paint showed up so we went and bought some white shirts and painted them.  I made one also.  Thanks so much Karen, we had fun doing that.  After dinner Casey cut up the apricot tree.  It looks so bare.  Casey found out he has too much vacation and will lose it at the end of August so he is taking tomorrow off.  I think we are going to go hiking after swimming lessons.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...