Sunday, July 18, 2021

Thank you

 Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday.  I am so spoiled.  It was the perfect day.  I was tired today so it wore me out.  I got up and walked Tony.  I should have just slept in.  I had a meeting.  We ironed out the details for the primary party and I feel better about it.  Oliver got the golden ticket at primary for singing so well.  I dropped a birthday book off after church and we went visiting teaching.  Casey cut up the broken apricot branch and it looks so bare.  We went to dinner at Randy's and went to the lake.  It was a lot of fun.  They got me some new sandals so now I have two nice Paris.  Pretty fancy.  I didn't take any pictures of bear lake.  I guess we were just having too much fun.  Love you guys and thank you so much.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...