Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday

 We had a nice day and it was awesome to have Casey home.  I walked this morning and it was humid.  The kids had swimming lessons and then we swam for a while.  The pool is so cold we don't last long.  We had lunch at La Unica which was Isaac choice.  It was good.  Then we went hiking.  Casey wanted to find an abandoned cabin.  We had to wade the Logan river to get to the trail.  It was fun.  It was deeper and faster than I was thinking.  Ruth cried the whole way up but we tried to make it fun.  It was pretty.  We ran into a ton a stinging nettle and Tony got a ton of burrs.  He is really good to let me get them out.  Overall it was a nice afternoon and I love to hike.  We played in the river for a bit when we got back to the van.  When we came home Casey worked on the tree house. After dinner we went to Katie Ann's and went to the store to get a frozen pizza for Oliver.  It would be nice to have Casey home every day.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...