Thursday, July 22, 2021

My friday

 Work was busy but I made it out alive. I get tomorrow off and I am going to sleep in and then we are going up to Logan for the 24th. We are going to spend the night and come home around lunch time. We probably will go home by way of kamas. I love the picture of your two babies watching you sew robin. Luna looks so tiny. We went to the pie for pizza tonight and it tasted so good. They have good pizza. It really rained for a few minutes when we got home that was nice. It feels so nice to have a long weekend. It is going to be hard when I have to work a full week. I haven't done that in a long time. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...